搜索

台湾版苏珊·博伊尔“小胖”走红网络

[复制链接]
查看: 1921|回复: 2
发表于 2010-4-12 18:30:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国福建福州
 A Taiwanese shop worker dubbed Little Fatty told of his shock Thursday at becoming a Susan Boyle-like overnight Internet sensation after a flawless Whitney Houston rendition on a TV talent quest.
  在日前的一档电视选秀节目中,台湾一名被称为“小胖”的商店职员因完美演绎了一首惠特尼•休斯顿的歌曲一夜间走红网络,被称为男版苏珊·博伊尔。他于本周四接受采访时表达了自己的震惊之情。

Lin Yuqun, 24, last week won over the judges and the audience of the Million Star show with eerily accurate renditions of Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" -- and has chalked up 480,000 hits on video sharing website YouTube.
  24岁的林育群在上周的《超级星光大道》选秀节目中演唱了惠特尼•休斯顿的歌曲《我将永远爱你》,现场表现近乎完美,博得评委和观众的一致认可。他的演唱视频在Youtube视频分享网站上吸引了48万的点击量。

"I am shocked that I can draw so much attention. I'm really moved and happy that people like my performance of Whitney's song," said Lin, who works part-time at a musical instrument shop.
  在一家乐器行做兼职的林育群说:“能得到这么多人的关注,我很震惊。我真的很感动,也很高兴大家能喜欢我演唱的惠特尼的这首歌。”

"I've loved singing since I was a little boy and I feel like I am living my dream now. I hope I can pursue a career in singing," he told reporters.
  他在接受记者采访时说:“我从小就喜欢唱歌,我觉得自己现在正在实践梦想。我希望以后可以当一名歌手。”

TVBS referred to him as "Taiwan's Susan Boyle", describing him as "plain-looking and short", but Lin, who has the nickname "Little Fatty", told reporters the comparison made him proud.
  香港无线电视台称他为“台湾版苏珊•博伊尔”、“样貌普通,身材不高”,但被称为“小胖”的林育群告诉记者说,拿我和苏珊大妈相比,我觉得很光荣。

"I am honoured to be compared to Susan Boyle. I am inspired and encouraged by her because she proved that even a person who's seen as an underdog and who has average looks can shine on the stage," Lin said.
  林育群说:“我很荣幸被比作苏珊•博伊尔。是她启发和鼓舞了我,因为她证明了一个人,无论别人怎么看你,长相如何,都可以在舞台上大放异彩。”

Since his performance was posted on Youtube late last week, he has been the subject of heated conversation in on-line chatrooms on American Yahoo! and other foreign websites, it said.
  自从演唱视频于上周晚些时候被上传至Youtube后,林育群就成为美国雅虎网站和其它国外网站在线聊天室的话题人物。

"I got goose bumps. Whitney couldn't do it any better today," a viewer wrote on Youtube.
  一名网友在Youtube上留言称:“我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了。惠特尼现在也不会唱得比他好。”

Scottish spinster Susan Boyle shot to global stardom after she was discovered last year on the "Britain's Got Talent" television show with her performance of "I Dreamed a Dream" from "Les Miserables".
  去年,来自苏格兰的单身大妈苏珊•博伊尔在《英国达人》电视选秀节目中以《悲惨世界》中的一首《我曾有梦》红遍全球。

The frumpy church volunteer's first album, "I Dreamed a Dream," was the best-selling debut in British chart history and also topped the US charts.

这位衣着朴素的教堂志愿者还发布了首张专辑《我曾有梦》,并成为英国唱片榜史上最热销的首张专辑,此外还成为美国唱片榜的销量冠军。
发表于 2010-4-12 18:40:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
神似
发表于 2010-4-21 17:55:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建厦门
江山倍有人才出,.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

精华帖子
热门图文
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表