搜索

Why do you get married?

[复制链接]
查看: 1517|回复: 7
发表于 2010-4-8 18:42:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国福建福州
Marriage is the crucial period which everyone has to experience. Except those who perish like the meteors before the age of getting married, or those who believe in bachelordom, you have to enter this besieged city--- marriage.
However, you may have no idea why you get married even you have married. Most people may probably believe it is natural. “I get married because I should!”
There are lots of reasons for getting married. What about yours? If you are single, on what condition will you get married? If more and more people understand well the purpose of their marriage and why they get married, then the divorce rate which remains high may be somewhat changed…

评分

参与人数 1经验 +10 收起 理由
欧美地英语 + 10

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-4-8 22:02:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
Nice to meet you again.
I sincerely hope that you will find a right man to siut you.
发表于 2010-4-9 13:48:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
You english is very well.i will follow your example
发表于 2010-4-9 15:34:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
"getting married" appears in your essay over and over again , that demonstrates the range of  vocabulary which your have already mastered is not wide.Can you express it in other phrases ?
发表于 2010-4-9 15:41:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
simple is the best.know?upstair
发表于 2010-4-9 16:01:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
We should flexiblely use different words to deliver the same meaning.To grasp a large amount of vocabulary is very important in daily life and a variety of tests.Otherwise,it is impossible for you to get high scores in tests.Furthermore,you can't enter upper-class of society in English-speaking countries.
发表于 2010-4-17 11:09:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
原文给点中文翻译吧.
发表于 2010-4-17 11:16:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
it
is
a
nature
but
nothing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

精华帖子