发表于 2004-2-8 10:39:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自
生命是有限的,金钱是无限的。。懂得赚钱的人而且又懂得花钱的人,他才是最快乐的
头像被屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2004-2-9 00:34:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2004-6-22 06:24:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自
Anyway, we need money to support our lives
发表于 2004-6-27 00:43:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自
I have been to USA for few times when I was in business trip, visited some of my relatives there who are illegal immigrants also. Their living has been improved alot by comparing the time when they were in Changle.

Although I disagree with illegal immigration, undoubtly it benefits lower education people in Changle, and drives changle's economy development in recently years.

Paradise or hell, it all depends how you struggle with the life by using your brain and hands. Smart people treat USA as their golden place to make their dreams become true that nearly it's not possible if they stay in China. Oppositley the place is a nightmare for unintelligent people who only can make living in Fuzhou style restaurant, working long hours, selling their blood and body everyday.

Nevertheless, we cannot deny that illegal immigration is not a bad thing to Changle's development, but I hope we are not only taking money from USA, but also learning their advantages like education system, business vision and adventure spirit.

Today, Changle is geting richer and richer, but disappointly only a few percentage people will focus on education, illegal immigration brings fortune to Changle but also lower down people's interest on education, \"Why I study so hard everyday? look at the farmers, they can make such a lot of money in USA even they never read the book\".

I have been living in HK for 14yrs, after university studying I joined a multi national company 5yrs ago. In the company there are 13 departmental managers, among them I am the only one from Fujian, and the others are all from Guanddong. I still remember when I was in University, most of my relatives said:\" studying is useless and totally not helpful for you to make money in future, look at the others, they can have so much one day in the factories and restaurants\".

I don't know how to persuade them, it's sad everytime I hear such words. In New york's China town, in Changle, in HK, in many places of this world, we can see the glory of Changle people base on the fortune increment, but what time, education and morality will be the first piority in our mind?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

精华帖子
热门图文
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表